- Resource Fair to provide community services and support for this population.
Comprised of booths that will cover the following topics:
- Statistics related to reentry, personal stories from previously incarcerated and employers that have hired folks in this vulnerable population.
- Incentives for hiring this population.
- Lists of employers in our area and surrounding areas that are known to hire this population.
- tips for individuals looking to re-enter the workforce after being incarcerated.
- Contact information from resources in our area and surrounding areas (copies of the United Way’s quick reference guides for each county).
- Reentry Simulation to demonstrate challenges and barriers faced by those reentering the community following incarceration