The 2019 West Virginia Day of Hope: A Celebration of Prevention and Recovery, will be held the weekend of September 13 – 15.
Day of Hope Resources (Downloadable)
Ideas for Day of Hope:
- Call a special meeting to access your community & plan your strategies.
- Provide information/resources to your community.
- Hold training events and presentations.
- Place announcements with prevention tips in local venues.
- Have youth speakers discuss making positive decisions & remaining drug-free.
- Start a Students Against Destructive Decisions Chapter (SADD) or Youth Board.
- Purchase permanent Rx drop boxes and place them in your community.
- Advocate for policy to support prevention efforts.
- Contact local prevention coalitions and volunteer.
Already have plans for your communities Day of Hope? Share it with us! We’ll share your event on our Facebook page and here on our website.